• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

unbeatable pirate girl

kaizerkat

Freebooter
so i as a pirate sailed into la tortu isle and did not know it was a french isle when i thought it was a pirate stronghold, anyway, slipped on in and docked without incident. when coming back to the dock to board ship, i was confronted and called out as a pirate, we started fighting, then all of a sudden this woman comes over to join the fight and with me and my three men we can not kill this spawn of the devil herself, matter of fact another female joins in and same thing, so we have two females we cant kill, is this a bug or by design, if so why.

There are random fights all over Tortuga. The fighters are all invincible so that they can keep bashing each other. Don't get involved!

If you're a pirate, random citizens might recognise you and sound an alarm. They won't do that if you're in a pirate location such as Pirate Settlement on Nevis, and I'll edit their code so that they don't do it on Tortuga either.

Incidentally, if you go to Nevis Pirate Settlement and talk to the boss pirate (probably Isenbrandt Jurcksen, unless you've completed the "Tales of a Sea Hawk" storyline), you'll join the Pirate Brotherhood. One consequence of that is that the pirates take over Tortuga.

Otherwise, although it's officially French, Tortuga is tolerant of pirates and you can sail in safely under a pirate flag. Some of the guards haven't been told, though, so don't talk to them!

Back