• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Two Questions

de la Fere

Landlubber
Dear fellow-pirates. After some time playing (up to the gambit) and reading a lot of tips here, there are two points I found no answer:
1. At the end of "gascons burdon": After I had a million pieces I sailed to the brother who told me, the person to be paid is travelled away. Have I look for him (to pay the dept)? Is this to be done in timeline of three months? Or I am to put the million back in the bank and start with the gambit quest?
2. Gold purses: What use they have? How can I "change" them into doubloons (if I can)?

Many thanks in advance.

Don't worry about the 3 month time limit. Basically, you can't return to your brother before 3 months but you can go back any time after. It is normal that you won't be able to pay back the debt at the 3 month conversation with your brother, it's all part of the story. I'm not sure what you are supposed to do next, but the quest book should tell you.

To convert purses to doubloons, equip the purse. Highlight the purse and click the Equip button.

Hook

Thank you very much.

The second I will try. The first: It became clear to me, that as part of the story I am not able to "pay off" in the conversation with the brother; but I was not sure, if I am be supposed to search for the person (I forgot his name) I am to give the money. So no timeline - but should I have the million at hand, when I meet hin, or can I give the pesetos to the bank for savekeeping?

You must have the million in your inventory/pocket when your brother is asking for it. Otherwise you will automaticly answer that you don´t have it yet.

Back