• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

trying to make queen anne's revenge potc 5

Calico Jack

Sailor Apprentice
I'm back savy I'm doing queen anne's revenge of potc5 can work, but I'm learning to use the program, and I'm capable of crapping the whole ship But if it works, I'll post it here.

@Calico Jack and/or @Tobiascap: What is different from the version currently in the mod and what would need changing?
Texture work is not too difficult, but model work would be a different story.

I used this drawing to make the changes. worked but then lost my email and my computer broke and had to format and then I did not play the new horizons after mainly because of skyrim.
but the boat I lost it a long time sorry

Attachments

• DMTNT_Concept_Art_Queen_Anne's_Revenge.jpg
    DMTNT_Concept_Art_Queen_Anne's_Revenge.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 720
my computer is better than ever now. now I can run the new horizons with ENB and without the intel fix the water of this game and really beautiful.
the best my game does not run in slowmotion when it increases much speed

my computer is better than ever now. now I can run the new horizons with ENB and without the intel fix the water of this game and really beautiful.
the best my game does not run in slowmotion when it increases much speed
That's great indeed! :woot

In the meantime, I merged both your accounts.
If it went properly, you should be able to login with your old username and your new password. :doff

Back