• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Treasure error

Shark

Landlubber
When I was anchoring in Hispindola to take a trasure, the log showed this:

"
Reload: Process started for locator_name = and lockedReloadLocator =
Reload: Continue despite locked locator. Please post your compile.log file at piratesahoy.net!
Can't reload...
Reload locator '' in current location not found!"

So here it is!

Cheers

Attachments

• compile.log
    56.2 KB · Views: 175
Thanks for the report, @Shark! :cheers

Did you get stuck at that time as well or did the game proceed without a problem?

@Pieter Boelen I got stuck.

By the way, I found another error, at the Maltese Abbey in Bridgetown, Barbados, in the first time, I could follow one Skeletone after killing all the "monks", then I've found a trasure, but when I was coming back the game crashed when i was killing another one, now the game keeps crashing when i kill the last monk at the Church

Attachments

• error.log
    541 bytes · Views: 169
I got stuck
I was afraid of that. Seems the attempted fix for that still doesn't work.
One day, we'll have to try again. If only we had somebody with the time to do something about it. :modding

I found another error, at the Maltese Abbey in Bridgetown, Barbados, in the first time, I could follow one Skeletone after killing all the "monks", then I've found a trasure, but when I was coming back the game crashed when i was killing another one, now the game keeps crashing when i kill the last monk at the Church
Please make a new thread for that on the Bug Tracker.
Include also your compile.log and an affected savegame.

Back