• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

To come back or not?

Morfordus

Landlubber
I played in the very early beginning of POTBS, I like the MMOs to play cooperative, What do you think should I go back to POTBS? What server you advice me? Is there any cooperative society which helps me cause i'll start again at lvl 1?

See you at open sea...

I need to get some money together and buy a sucsription for 3 months, i got annoyed waiting for the game to update, i had 30 day's free trail but never got to play the game at all so i don't even know if i would like it or not. From what i have read it does sound and look very good, the battles look to be huge the only problem is should i buy the game again for the 30 day trail or should i pay for subscription for 3 months and go from there?

I Have played this game for half a year, and got to the edge today.
Disbanded my society (roberts server)and thinking about leaving the game.
Simply there is nothing more to do there apart PvP. Siting all day in the red and hunting for MoVs selling them can be the only thing left to do (plus some RvR port flips that turns out to be still the same thing)
I'm on roberts server - which is the most populated in POTBS. If anyone needs any help I'd be happy to assist :)

Back