• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help time speeder

Yes i know but it only up to x2. I wanted to know how can i increase that like x3 or x4 and maybe more.

To increase time speed - press the R button - then press + (plus) to get x2.5 x3 x4 x5 etc --- Press - ( minus ) to slow down again or G to go straight back to normal.

I think you can only go x2.5 on World map -- x6 is maximum when you are in ship combat -- x8 maximum in sailing.

:doff

I still wish there was an option for more time acceleration. With the G key in PotC, you could really make things fly. Although it created issues once in a while (such as your ship zooming around in crazy circles), some things in AoP2 (like escaping from a battle when you have a clear, unbeatable speed advantage) can be painfully slow, even at x6.

yes i would be real nice to get more than 6x accleration in battle so if anybody founds where we can change that please help

Back