• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Sea Beast- Netflix animated movie

I watched it yesterday and I love it. The movie itself is pretty good but the art and design really shines. It has better and more detailed artifacts than many historical live action films. Every little detail of objects and weapons is perfectly realized. They clearly studied historical artifacts.
Look at that monster!
1658491490972.png
A hunting sword with shell guard and ivory grip. Classy
1658491634570.png

A Prussian-style sabre with stirrup guard (which the Prussians copied from teh British 1796 light cavalry sabre). Look at the detail on the brass!
1658491718207.png

Just stumbled upon this thread and couldn't resist chiming in. Thanks for sharing the trailer for "The Sea Beast"! It looks like a thrilling adventure, and yeah, I totally get the "Sea of Thieves" vibes. Also, did you guys catch that news about prince harry net worth? It's wild how much he's got now, right? I heard the Royal Family, Netflix, and even his "Spare" have all contributed to it. It's crazy how those kinds of connections can boost someone's finances. Just goes to show, being part of certain circles can really pay off, quite literally!

Last edited:
Back