• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Pirates Blu-ray Pre-Order, and Various Ods and Ends

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
The past few weeks there really hasn't been much that I have been able to track down pirate-news wise. I have been able to track down a few things that may be of interest to some of you though. Earlier this year I did a news pos on the Korean movie The Pirates, it was also in the Best Trailers post. Amazon has pre-order for the Blu-Ray that will release on January 20'th. The Blu-ray will be in Korean, with English subtitles. There is no mention of other language subtitles. There is also a DVD version listed also which apparently costs more than the Blu-Ray! No information yet for a Blu-ray for The Admiral: Roaring Currents, but according to the ratings on IMDB, it is an excellent movie!

I also ran across this little video while searching for booty on Youtube, it's produced by a company called Black Cat. With the New Year fast approaching, I thought it was pretty appropriate. For those of you not familiar, Black Cat are one of the biggest Chinese fireworks brands. They will be introducing a couple of new pirate themed fireworks in 2015 called Pirate Booty and Blackbeard!

Unfortunately there is just an announcement video, and no demonstration video for either yet, but you can check out other demonstration videos on their Youtube channel HERE! And you can find out a lot more information about the company on their web page HERE!

There was also the recent announcement that One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 was coming to the Americas. Also the game Shantae and the Pirate's Curse will be coming to the Wii U. There is Space Pirates and Zombies 2, and Crazy Chicken Pirates is free for a limited time on iTunes. There were also some various Disney POTC movie news, and of course The Pirate Bay being shut down. I am sure that some of you may find those interesting and news worthy, I do not. Just a reminder, pretty much anyone with a ribbon can post news stories! That's about it for now, I will post more booty when I find it.

Attachments

• pa-logo.png
    pa-logo.png
    11 KB · Views: 28
Back