• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Hunter Bug

Vicilu

Landlubber
I already read about it on an earlier post, but as it was from 2009 I didn't want to revive it, but the solution to the problem wasn't there, so I had to made this one.

After killing Campos getting to questbook update at white reefs, I sailed to San Jorge but according to the wiki's walkthrough Auguto Queiroz was supposed to talk at the port before talking to the governor, but he is not there (?) no one talk to me and if I go to the governor the dialog of the mission is not available....is there a fix to this? I've already tried many earlier saves, none worked, still stucked.... :(

Uh oh.. You already went back to earlier saves and it still does not work? 1,000 curses.

That quest used to work fine. Time to play it again! :ship

Indeed, unfortunately there are some weird bugs appearing without any reason. You should start again this quest.:facepalm
Otherwise, I want to inform the community I'll only start again working on my quests in May. My computer science studies are consuming all my time.
Meanwhile, I'll try to check the forum each week.
See you:keith

Back