• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The "..." bug in New horizons quest

HellAngel_666

Privateer
Had this before in other areas but just wanted to know if it was me or if it was the mod. When it's time to sneak into the gov's mansion and ask him whats up, we land on Jamaica (redmond) and I go to the shore. When I land Dannel walks up to me and says "..." and I reply "..." Have had these bugs where you just reload a couple saves back and all's good. not this time. anyway to know if this is my game or the mod? So far it's just not initializing going to his house. I've tried to do it manually and talking to him without her (as she stands on the shore) but that doesn't really work. In all she stands their looking pretty and doesn't talk after the first message. upon which I can do just about anything I want. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

edit: Think I got it. Did some save digging and got back to when I had her join me, turns out you can't have four ships already (as she has one) de dedee

Back