• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tenochtitlan Quest Last Totem

Enes Soysal

Powder Monkey
i collected 9 totem. but the last one which near of inca temple.. i cant find it i wasted nearly one hour for it but i couldnt find it...
anyone know how i will find it or fix it ?

Attachments

• Fotoğraf-0021.jpg
    Fotoğraf-0021.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 272
You can see the correct place on my screenshot but it will only be there if you generally didn´t buy it from a trader before. All Totems automaticly disappear from their hidden places if they have been bought from a trader before.

Attachments

• Totem 10.jpg
    Totem 10.jpg
    896.5 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
As long as you didn´t place all Totems in the Tenochtitlan Temples, you can always buy them from every trader everywhere. But this is random generated by the games engine and can take ages. You have to be very patient for that. If not you should better step back to an earlier save or start all over again if you don´t want to lose this quest. CoAS is a Freaking Hardcore Game and there are a lot more traps waiting for you ;)

Last edited:
10 to open the temple
2 to open bonus chests in temple
1 or 2 to disable fire (depending on your choice)

Actually, there are 3 totems to disable the fire. IDK if you can out the 3rd one on the other side after disabling it at Montezuma's side.

Actually, there are 3 totems to disable the fire. IDK if you can out the 3rd one on the other side after disabling it at Montezuma's side.
Yeah, you can collect and place all 3 but I intentionally wrote 1 or 2 because you don't need them all in any case.

Back