• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tell me everything I need to know!

Captain Rico

Landlubber
How do I start this... Well, I am a veteran player from COAS with about 250 hours all together so I have a really good idea of what I am doing relative to that game. However after viewing this game and seeing its dlc, new mechanics (in a way), I am keen to "git gud" at this particular version.

However I did try it a long while ago and got discouraged at it due to its opening story line reminding me of Peter Blood's opening quest; so I didn't touch this again until now!

SO, what do I need to know? Any good mods I should install? (I play GOF on COAS constantly). What dlc should I get? I noticed a Black Pearl mod and I would ((love)) to have that ship again.

Really anything will do and I look forward to your answers my fellow privateers!

Hey.

I, too, have fought my little battles in the legendary COAS and the GOF 1.2.

About this game, the tutorial is even longer than the COAS one, although it's more enjoyable when you go to sea, it's useful to know how to play the game, although it doesn't tell you everything.

To enjoy the game there are several essential mods to play and not die in the attempt and are not tricks.

1.- The first is the "Hookmod" supported by the partner 'kb31' .- This mod improves the behavior of the ship at sea so we can successfully complete the missions with time limit, what was once an odyssey is now feasible ...

Notice - Hook's Mod for TEHO 1.7.0.ENG (09.04.20)

2.- The Activemap mod from the partner ' kb31' .- This mod adds a map of the Caribbean available by just pressing the "n" key, you won't have to navigate blind.

Mod: ActiveMap 1.3

3.- You can also use the extensive and detailed guide of "DarkEternis" ideal to enjoy all the game missions.

Guide - Full Walkthrough and Guide for SD:TEHO

These are the mods I have tested and I have them included in my Hookmod ESP.

Hey.

I, too, have fought my little battles in the legendary COAS and the GOF 1.2.

About this game, the tutorial is even longer than the COAS one, although it's more enjoyable when you go to sea, it's useful to know how to play the game, although it doesn't tell you everything.

To enjoy the game there are several essential mods to play and not die in the attempt and are not tricks.

1.- The first is the "Hookmod" supported by the partner 'kb31' .- This mod improves the behavior of the ship at sea so we can successfully complete the missions with time limit, what was once an odyssey is now feasible ...

Notice - Hook's Mod for TEHO 1.7.0.ENG (09.04.20)

2.- The Activemap mod from the partner ' kb31' .- This mod adds a map of the Caribbean available by just pressing the "n" key, you won't have to navigate blind.

Mod: ActiveMap 1.3

3.- You can also use the extensive and detailed guide of "DarkEternis" ideal to enjoy all the game missions.

Guide - Full Walkthrough and Guide for SD:TEHO

These are the mods I have tested and I have them included in my Hookmod ESP.
is itr really nessicary to have these mods to play this game? i can see the map one being extremely useful is it the same with COAS?

Back