• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Tales of a Seahawk - Cozumel

FaxMate

Sailor Apprentice
Heiya,

I must annoy you one more time with my questions hehe.

So I did the main quest, and when I brought Clement the weird little explorer back to the Lighthouse, we talked about getting to Cozumel a second time and get to the treasure there. But when I enter Khael Roa again I don´t get anything of that. Is there another dialogue with Clement where he tells you where to go or that you can find a treasure there or is this just a dialogue which the original developers of the game created for a second part of the game?

Just to clear this one out: I can enter Cozumel and I can land on Khael Roa.

Check this out. Follow it to the letter and if it still gives you problem(s) let us know. Also, you might want to upload your .log files for people to check your issue more in dept. Read this.

Where is Danielle? If she was there when you talked to Clement, she should have had something to say in answer to him.

Clement is, in Danielle's words, off in his own world. He's daydreaming. Perhaps one day he'll figure out how to get back into the temple to learn more, but as this is the last time you see him, you'll never know.

Where is Danielle? If she was there when you talked to Clement, she should have had something to say in answer to him.

Clement is, in Danielle's words, off in his own world. He's daydreaming. Perhaps one day he'll figure out how to get back into the temple to learn more, but as this is the last time you see him, you'll never know.

Oh ok, that´s what I wanted to know, since I was a kid when I played the story the last time and I didn´t know if you had added something in the mod to really get to the treasure of Cozumel, thanks for the heads-up! :)

Back