• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Sword of triton

There's already a picture in cicons_comman that looks like the triton blade.
The blade used to have only one ability: "Speed Boost". Now it gives an additional one: Instant damage to enemy "Rigging and Crew".
Back when it was just one ability, I figured the sword picture was fine. But now it's probably better to have two more distinct ones to indicate what they do.

But now it's probably better to have two more distinct ones to indicate what they do.
Yes. And maybe also keep the blade image. There' a lot to tell in a very small picture. I'll give it a try.

Yes. And maybe also keep the blade image. There' a lot to tell in a very small picture. I'll give it a try.
If it helps, this is the sword image I used (or something very similar):
31jNwVOkp+L.jpg

It's Blackbeard's sword from PotC: On Stranger Tides, but in LEGO form for added "Easter Egg"-ness. ;)

@Grey Roger: Did you end up adding the above files to the next ZIP?
I still don't have much opportunity to do much of anything myself, but I wouldn't want this to accidentally get lost... :oops:

Otherwise, maybe @Jack Rackham can include it in his next upload for you?

@Grey Roger: Did you end up adding the above files to the next ZIP?
I still don't have much opportunity to do much of anything myself, but I wouldn't want this to accidentally get lost... :oops:
Yes, it's all in there. But apart from this, all that's new in the zip since the last one are a few new character models. Give it another week or so, to see if anything else shows up that needs to be included as well, then I'll upload the current version.

As long as you've got it included on your side for the next version, there is no actual rush releasing it.
I only care about the files not getting lost. :doff

Just to be sure:
After the installer 17-01-08 I have uploaded:

Cartagena hotel_dialog.h
Battleship4 figureheads & deck
2017-02-09 WoodesRogers update 63 files on dropbox
Rochefort character retexture
cicons_command.tga

Katana not mentioned as Pirateking has taken over and continued that.

I also have next WoodesRogers update ready to upload if there's a new zip soon.

As long as @Grey Roger has a set of matching Katana files, that's most important, right?
If initItems.c has three, but the necessary RESOURCE files aren't to be found, better remove the items again, I think.
Just to be sure...?

Just to be sure:
After the installer 17-01-08 I have uploaded:

Cartagena hotel_dialog.h
Battleship4 figureheads & deck
2017-02-09 WoodesRogers update 63 files on dropbox
Rochefort character retexture
cicons_command.tga

Katana not mentioned as Pirateking has taken over and continued that.

I also have next WoodesRogers update ready to upload if there's a new zip soon.
Yes, please upload the "WoodesRogers" update. I'm hoping to upload a new zip in the next week or two, as it's nearly a month since the last one. Also add "Cartagena hotel_dialog.h" into that upload as I don't seem to have it from the previous one. I've got the "Battleship4" details, Rochefort, and "cicons_command.tga.tx" with the new Sword of Triton icons.

As for the katana, look what I found:

Attachments

• RESOURCE.zip
    103.8 KB · Views: 119
Back