• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Swedish ship and citizen names

discovered that the new letters werent showing up in menus, so if you captured a swedish ship with å in the name it wouldnt work right. added it to the menu font texture too! attaching the tga.tx and the updated fonts_euro.ini xD

Attachments

• interface button.tga.rar
    217.5 KB · Views: 136
  • fonts_euro.ini
    56.7 KB · Views: 171
@Grey Roger Ive discovered the last tweaks for "å" I made arent in the build, so Å wont work with some fonts :eek: idk if I forgot to share the last changes or if the latest files were just overlooked. but it dont rly matter, its easiest if I upload a definitive final fix for the fonts later tonight :onya

EDIT: actually Ill do it right now :p these are just the font stuff and its updated to the last WIP build, so should be safe to just overwrite

Attachments

• Font fixes for å.rar
    572.3 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Thanks for that. I think I may have had an older version. In any case, I need to re-zip the collection because there was another oversight, as you'll find out if you try to play as Ciri. I've changed the model to use interface picture 568 rather than 703. At one time there were lots of picture numbers unused before 567 so, any time I wanted to add a new character model, I'd use one of those. The gaps are now pretty well all filled in (apart from a block reserved for use by @Jack Rackham). So I don't want to create a new big gap. :) The snag is that I had to reinstall the game and then copy the updates back in after I found that the translation framework wasn't working properly, and I forgot to amend "initModels.c". So the interface pictures for Ciri are still number 568, "pictures.ini" has an entry for number 568, but "initModels.c" is still telling the model to use number 703. :facepalm

right, I keep forgetting! I sort mine at 700 to keep track of what I do and always mean to change it before I share which obv doesnt work, but I could just sign the entries I guess to save you some work :)

Back