• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Swedish East Indiaman by Philipjn

I can create a new version of "shipsBR.tga.tx" containing an interface picture for the Swedish East Indiaman. The trouble is, the FTP site appears to be down, at least for FTP access - I can get at it through the Internet and download files, but FTP can't see it to let me upload files. (@Levis reported a similar problem so it's not just me.) So I can't upload the file.

If anyone else wants to put this into "shipsBR.tga.tx" and edit "pictures.ini" to include it, here's the 256x256 version of the screenshot which I plan to use. Otherwise, it's going to have to wait until either the FTP site works or I figure out how to use Git.

Attachments

• swedishindiaman_256.jpg
    swedishindiaman_256.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 334
The trouble is, the FTP site appears to be down, at least for FTP access - I can get at it through the Internet and download files, but FTP can't see it to let me upload files.
@Jack Rackham reported it as well and I confirmed it yesterday. I already sent a message about it to the person in charge.

We do have a different FTP available that could be used in the meantime.
If necessary, I can share the login details for that one.

My antivirus mentioned someting about the ftp commander "general behaviour". Someone else?

I just discovered and bought this ship. It's a very nice model and is well detailed. But it has no crew. I'm too old and my eyes are too weak to do it meself so I do hope some young whippersnapper gets around to doing it.

Performance wise it doesn't seem to sail into the wind well even with stays, but maybe I'm just spoiled. I started with the Diligente tartane, then the Hoy, then the Fragata Latina.

Back