• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Store won't let me buy all of a good

Lonious

Master Mariner
Hi all,

I'm just now having problems with buying goods such as gunpowder/food. After sieging a fort I tried to buy some food/gunpowder in the store, and after a specific amount I can't put any more into my ships. It still says there are remaining amounts left, and my ship's capacity is not yet full, but I cannot take in anymore.

I also tried to sail to another island and the problem is still there.

Has anyone encountered this issue before?

Reactions: Lrv
I'm not sure about gunpowder, but certainly stores won't sell you all their food. They want to keep some back to feed their own people - they're not going to let their local customers starve just so you can get fat!

I'm not sure about gunpowder, but certainly stores won't sell you all their food. They want to keep some back to feed their own people - they're not going to let their local customers starve just so you can get fat!

Oh, so thats the reason? :rofl it obviously makes sense! , but I didnt expect such thing on this game, happened to me not long ago in Nevis, I though it was a bug so I went to board some ships and get their food :shrug

It shouldn't happen everywhere. Larger towns with more food available should be able to sell you plenty, unless you're trying to feed four 1st rate ships of the line.

Isn't the problem with the gunpowder the same as for the cannonballs, grapes and chainshots, that the traders only will buy or sell whole batches of them, and the leftovers on either side can't be sold/bought?

Back