• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Steampunk Pirates Betting on Captains Wager!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
There is not much going on pirate news-wise today, however, I did run across a cool looking Kickstarter campaign that I thought I would share. The game is a bluffing and betting card based game called Captains Wager! The game is set in a Steampunk Pirate world of airships and treasure just waiting to be claimed! An extremely reasonable campaign donation of $18 will get you a copy of the game! The game was designed by Jonathan Hager, and will be published by Grey Fox Games I have never been much of a fan of card games like this, but this one at least seems to not be as focused on all the magic and supernatural crap, plus it has pirates, so I may actually give it a look.

As of this writing, the campaign has been fully funded, but there are still 12 days left, and they are working on some pretty cool stretch goals. The art style of the game looks very good. You can downlaod a copy of the gameplay rules from Boardgame Geek. You can find a much more in depth description of the game, some great pictures of the cards and some great background on it's development history over at GeekDad! You can find there Kickstarter campaign page HERE!

Attachments

• Captains_Wager.jpg
    Captains_Wager.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 17
Back