• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help START.Exe Runtime

Şafak Zengin

Landlubber
Hello, I'm new to the forum. First of all, I greet you all. I downloaded Age of Pirates 2: City of abandoned ships. It was working flawlessly. Then I loaded the GoF 1.2 module from MODDB. It was working fine too. But due to in-game problems (Boarding the Ship), pushed me to seek help. Then I saw that the game has a 2.0 pack and downloaded it. I downloaded this pack and extracted the files with 7zip to the place where the game is installed. This time, the game did not open and started giving "START.Exe Runtime" problem. I also downloaded 1.3 1.4 1.5 packs. A problem has been written about windows 7 before, but I am using Win10. I need little help in down here...

The 2.0 version should be installed on the base game if I remember correctly, not GoF 1.2.
When I tried it out a little bit, I installed CoAS, and then extracted GoF 2.0 on it.

Back