• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

STAR CITIZEN

Jack Davidson

Musing Mariner
Storm Modder
Hi everyone. :ahoy

It's been quite a while since I've been actively posting here, but I still drop by from time to time and lurk to see what's happening with game and mods development. I used to chip in a few things on the POTC Build mod many years ago. Now New Horizons mod, it's got me keen to dust of my old POTC discs again and download the latest version of the mod. Hearts of Oak is looking very interesting too. Love to see this one get over the line.

I've noted Star Citizen gets the occasional mention here. I became a backer last year and have been following it's progress with great interest. Huge in scope, it's the kind of game I've been wanting for a long time, and ticks a lot of the same boxes that had me enjoying POTC and similar games over the years. Plus a whole lot more. Captain your own ship, fight, trade, explore, recruit, freelancing !! AND, quite the pirate community!! :D

Just wondering who here at Pirates Ahoy is already on board or considering venturing into the Star Citizen Verse? Does Pirates Ahoy have any kind of representation in SC, considering it looks like piracy will be a popular activity in-game?

I go by the name Rik Halderman in The Verse, so if you're in there already and see me kicking around the forums or on ArcCorp Area 18, feel free to say g'day and have a chat.

If anyone is interested in venturing into Star Citizen for the first time, feel free to use my referral code when you buy a package to get an additional 5000 in-game credits for free. Of course I get a nice reward too. Everyone's a winner!
wink.png
Code: STAR-4BDN-69NM

Hope to see some of you in The Verse.

Cheers! :cheers

Welcome back Jack, it was a long time yes. Don't know anything about Star Citizen but I think
there's a lot in the Build mod for you to enjoy. :onya

For information: I have created the group "Drakes Legacy" in Star Citizen. Its an exclusive one, for the people in the spirit of the wooden age of sail :D ;)

When someone is interested, search the group and ask for membership. Its only a just for fun group, to hold people across the www together.

Greetz

Wedori

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<

Back