• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Spain Governor San juan bug

Akito

Landlubber
Just found this while playing :p after finishing morgan's quests I decided to serve spain so I can play more... but I talked to the general governor and he talked to me as I have completed all of their missions... then I talked to the governor next to him... and this appeared :B

Attachments

• Untitled 1.jpg
    Untitled 1.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 122
Ha ha ha, that's funny. It's sort of a bug, then again it isn't because Akella put that into the game.

The Spaniards are messing with you. Hm I wonder if you load to a different save and try going to a different nation Govenor General would work, I dont know if that would work or not, try English so if they try messing with you, you can understand them. o_O

Have you tried a previous save? Like I said,that's an Akella bug and I don't know if we (modders) can do anything about that right now with the current man power we can muster.

yes, I've tried the same, this time with french government missions.... and they still talk to me as if I have finished all their missions! so I wanted to ask u guys... once you finish (in my example the english gov.) all misions from the government a colony you can do missions from other governors? or you can't? this time the main french governor tells me that "war is over" and maybe if u fnish missions from a colony u can't do others... maybe

Attachments

• sadsadsaas.jpg
    sadsadsaas.jpg
    663.3 KB · Views: 103
Wait I just rembered you cannot work for another nation after Morgan questline, when I tried working for English after finishing theMorgan quests, The english govenor told me also to work independantly for the nation. Sorry mate but you wont be able to work for another nation unless you start a new game.

DAMNNATION! haha well... anyway I was thinking to install the other patches of the game... I have the 1.1 I think...

any one of u can tell me , by the way, how to install the other patches over this one?... I don't wanna make a mess and reinstall all from the scratch :S hahha thanks 4 your help with the last issue :)

Back