• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved some question form a newbie !

If you mean that you sometimes talk to people in the street without pressing a button to start it, that is true - sometimes they want to talk to you.

Mind you, it can be funny if one of them stops you to tell you "Excuse me, but I can't talk to you right now". Or if a soldier in a tavern stops you, only to say "Leave me alone, I'm off duty". xD

yeah but some time for me,a soldier just automatically talk to me and then he say:"hey i know you,you serve the British,ALARM A SPY !"
and then i have to fight him and the rest of the guard which is not easy !

That is part of the danger of going into a hostile port. You may be challenged by a guard. He's doing his job.

If that happens in a tavern and you don't want to fight, run to the door as quickly as you can. If it happens in a port then it's probably St. Pierre, which is a naval port in later periods, and it will have been one of the marines who challenged you. Of all the places you can go in a hostile town, the naval base is probably the most dangerous!

Back