• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Sitting down

El-Capitan

Landlubber
I did a forum search & didnt see anything about how to call the command to sit down. It is done in the tavern to gamble, can it be done in captain's cabin also? walk to desk and hit space to bring up dialogue box. I'll look through code but if anyone knows where it is would make it alot easier. Thanks.

I think that it can be done by copying the right fragment from the code for siting in tavern when u drink with someone and add it to tyhe dialog that you have for rest in cabin.

You just need to add where to sit and how to stand up cause this line just make your char sit in the air ;)

Haha yep, but the question was "how to make someone sit?" :rofl

I answered that ;)

If it is like PotC it will be
Code:
ChangeCharacterAddress(pchar, "*location*", "*place*");

Indeed. I'm guessing that not only would you need to have the code in place, but you would have to add a locator for the desk chair in each cabin and or location you want the player to be able to sit. If you pay attention, there is usually a small transition when you teleport from standing to sitting and it is not a smooth transition to the sitting or standing location(s).

Cap'n Drow

Back