• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug Shipyard problem

Joshami

Landlubber
Shipyards just don't have any ships to sell. I can sell and repair my ships, but not buy. Starting class is Corsair, but no Letter of Marque. Happens regardless of shipyard settings. Happens regardless of cheats enabled or not. Happens in new game too.

If it hepls, I used to play with russification which didn't have a bug, then completely deleted New Horizons and PotC, then reinstalled fresh english version and then the bug appeared. Base PotC is Russian 1.0 from Akella.

Version is Build 14 Beta 4.1 16 May 2016

Attachments

• 6XN3lL592IE.jpg
    6XN3lL592IE.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 99
  • compile.log
    2.6 KB · Views: 100
  • error.log
    1.7 KB · Views: 96
  • system.log
    374 bytes · Views: 106
  • shipyard.c
    182.2 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Seen as the version you are running is very out of date, the issue could have already been fixed.
I recommend downloading the most recent version and seeing if the problem persists.

Reactions: Lrv
Seen as the version you are running is very out of date, the issue could have already been fixed.
I recommend downloading the most recent version and seeing if the problem persists.
Downloaded the most recent version. Didn't install any mods. Bug still persists.

Attachments

• shipyard.c
    182.4 KB · Views: 112
  • error.log
    1.9 KB · Views: 103
Downloaded the most recent version. Didn't install any mods. Bug still persists.
Then I am afraid that I can help no further...
My knowledge is almost none, I only replied because I saw you were running an old version of the mod.
All I get is that there's something going wrong with the file: interface/shipyard.c at line 2490. What that means is unknown to me.
Someone else might be able to help you, so do check periodically if any new replies come.

I have just thought of an idea.
If there is something wrong with shipyard.c, then replacing it with a known working one could fix the problem.
The only thing that worries me about this idea is that the problem persisted after you updated the game, but it still wouldn't hurt to try.
Hey @The Nameless Pirate could you please get the file from your installation?

Back