• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help (Ship of souls) How the hell do I collect Cursed pearls

qualkonn

BioHaz
I read all the information avaliable about this and I did everything as it was written in the walkthrough but the stupid governor won't give me the quest to defend the town from skeletons . How to get him to give me the quest ??
I have already been sunked by the cursed ship 3 times I met the robot from 2022 though it wasn't of any help except it was funny as hell what he tells you and I've spoken with White boy too .
I go to the governor between 10th and 20th day of the mounth and he always gives me a mission to bring a package from a spanish port for 33 days . What to do ??
Also I don't have any mods (I like the game as it is) and please dont suggest any cheating methods because I dont want to cheat I want it all legit .

Thank you

when you get sink from duthman you go find the white boy in amatrice bay at the perls diver village.(you must have spanish flag on your ship and spanish trading license or villagers will run away)when you reach the village talk to the white boy until he tells you how to lift the curse from duthman.after that you go to any city between 10th and 20th and you collect the pearls.my experience says that the specific 10th and 20th days governor not gives you the quest.but the days between them its not a problem.

when you get sink from duthman you go find the white boy in amatrice bay at the perls diver village.(you must have spanish flag on your ship and spanish trading license or villagers will run away)when you reach the village talk to the white boy until he tells you how to lift the curse from duthman.after that you go to any city between 10th and 20th and you collect the pearls.my experience says that the specific 10th and 20th days governor not gives you the quest.but the days between them its not a problem.
Thats what I'm saying I was sunked 3 times now I spoke with white boy and now I go to a town between 10th and 20th day in the month and I ask the governor every day (10th,11th,12th etc.) and he never gives me the quest to defend the town from skeletons . He only gives me the quest to bring back some papers from someone in a spanish port. I know what I have to do bu the governors never give me the quest

Never Mind. I went back to white boy and he told me about the pearls . When I went there for the first time there was a log update that's why I left when instead I had to ask him about the ship.
Any way I just got a quest to defend a town . its all good now

hello guys.i have completed the kill the beggars and the coas quests,i have talked to white boy who has given me the ship of souls quest but i still can get the message from the tavern that the dutchman was seen and therefore cant progress in the quest no mater how many time i talk to drunks in tavern.please help

You where acting the wrong way round. First tavern stories and Ghost Ship fight and after White Boy and 666 pearls. This way you are risking to spoil the whole quest.

You where acting the wrong way round. First tavern stories and Ghost Ship fight and after White Boy and 666 pearls. This way you are risking to spoil the whole quest.
i tried it this way but no matter how many taverns i visited an asked for stories i never got the quest...are any requirements needed to start the mission??

Back