• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Seadogs mod for Mount & Blade

Keith

Raping the Horses and Stealing the Women!
Staff member
Administrator
[imgleft]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_cQOyQjTP3GY/SzdzZcJpthI/AAAAAAAAAIU/lTv6nE8qBxo/s128/pa-logo.gif[/imgleft]There is a thread in the forum where I start talking about changing the engine of New Horizons over to a something else. One of the ideas was Tales Worlds sandbox game Mount & Blade, I won't go into the reasons for that here, if your interested the thread in the forum is HERE.

What I would like to inform everyone is a mod I found while trolling the M&B forum called Sea Dogs. This is a pirate theme mod that will focus on the realistic and high quality naval combats with some others features. It's oriented in the Caribbean seas, which it will also have palm tress, new scene props, pirates, 18th century clothing,etc.

I think it's stalled at the moment while everyone wait for the new Warband expansion to be released, there is also the possibility if naval combat being in this release which would help the mod greatly. Head to the official mod thread HERE

Back