• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Sea Dogs: Treasures of the Damned

Hokkins97

Landlubber
Ahoy, corsairs! First I want to explain the situation. The fact is that I am not a native speaker of your language! I live in distant Siberia, which is in Russia, so I apologize in advance for writing through Google translator.
Now I’ll get to the bottom of my post. I am a representative of the Sea Marauders Team. Our team is developing a global add-on for the Age of Pirates II City of Lost Ships, called Sea Dogs: Treasures of the Damned.
I know that there are many professionals here who are versed in modeling ships and characters. I want to note that even though AOP has become in Russia, it’s still difficult for us to find intelligent modelers who can push models into the game. Therefore, I want to say who wants to know the details of the project, and best of all to help the models, then please reply to this message! Your chance to join our team! :)
I hope that Google translator translated everything correctly :)))

@Hokkins97, do you perhaps want a new thread on this subject?
It might get more attention that way.

You might be disappointed though.
We don't really have any active modellers for the AoP games here these days.

Yes, the new topic would not hurt. And about the models - sad. Maybe there is someone who just wants to help? We have problems with the development of the new interface, such a person would not have prevented us.

Back