• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Sea Dogs mods re. graphics

Hunter

Landlubber
Hi. I am throwing a fishing line out there to see what I catch.

In the old days, there were dozens of mods for Sea Dogs. Some of them were collected by Hosehead, and others have been scattered by the winds. I am interested in something to spruce up/sharpen the graphics in the game, particularly the ship textures. I know something like this existed, though I probably didn't like it much because of changes it made (rather than simple improvements).

But I wanted to have a look. I don't really know where I might find this. Unfortunately the "Sea Dogs" name has been dragged around quite a bit which makes searching for anything a chore.

Thanks for reading.
Hunter

I don't think there are (m)any people left here from the Sea Dogs days...
Well there is me. Just now I don't remember anything about graphics, but I will take a look. Anyway I will send you the Hosehead mods.

Attachments

• SDAddOns.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 620
Yeah. I was on Akella's forum. The thing is people playing games these days weren't born when Sea Dogs was on store shelves :8q
Age of Pirates is a lot of game, but it lacks a certain crude simple, elegant charm that Sea Dogs has.

Hi. I am throwing a fishing line out there to see what I catch.

In the old days, there were dozens of mods for Sea Dogs. Some of them were collected by Hosehead, and others have been scattered by the winds. I am interested in something to spruce up/sharpen the graphics in the game, particularly the ship textures. I know something like this existed, though I probably didn't like it much because of changes it made (rather than simple improvements).

But I wanted to have a look. I don't really know where I might find this. Unfortunately the "Sea Dogs" name has been dragged around quite a bit which makes searching for anything a chore.

Thanks for reading.
Hunter

I have a set of those mods. I do not know how to post them here. It is a lot of stuff. I have the last version they did which is version 1.12

Back