• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Runtime error problem

Sandalphon

Landlubber
when i click the engine runtime error problem is appearing i follow the instructions install PotC in local disk D and after i install build 14 error is always appearing after i click the engine when i open the error text
COMPILE ERROR - file: sea_ai\sea.c; line: 146
function LanguageCloseFile(args:0) doesnt accept 1 arguments

please help me i install it for 19 hours and the results is error i want to play it so badly

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 118
I just searched in three different POTC Build 14 Beta 3 installs and there is no error there. They are all the same and they all run fine. I even compared it to a stock POTC install and that line is the same.

The only conclusion I can come to is that you got a bad download.

Err, you did download both Part 1 and Part 2 and put them in their own folder I presume?

I installed the game and also because mod Darzu it was all wonderful bar but [RPGUtilite.c] text file in the directory C: \ Program Files \ Playlogic \ Age of Pirates 2 \ Program I represent was change I get always the hir I know not what to amchen money I can change but no more why what I'm doing wrong there is a updater of the behept I do not always want the game to reinstall it ägert me simply can someone help me the auskent to darmit and Neh solution please say I'm desperate what should I do help.

Micro soft Visual C + + Runtime Library

"Runtime Error"
C: \ Program Files \ Playlogic \ Age of Pirates 2 \ start.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a way. Please contact the applications
Support team for more information ..

Back