• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Romance governors daughter

Nb7

Sailor Apprentice
So, i never tried this before, but i captured San Juan for the British, and after some promotions there, you get to know the daughter of the governor
Thing is, after a while, i didn't pay much attention to the dialogue, but instead of 'You want to marry me?' (i got rejected once) i told her to meet in private,
the second time i did this i noticed, i lost reputation, and a day passed, insinuating i fornicated with her.
Now, i don't get the option to marry anymore? i don't want to just screw around with the lady lol, i wanted to marry to see what happens.

Now that you have high enough rank to attract attention, other British governors may introduce you to their nieces or daughters. Next time, don't suggest a quickie if you're looking for a long term relationship. ;)

ah, so i 'disrespected' the lady honor then, damn, i thought they were going in private to talk, silly.

Back