• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Risen 3 BEST PIRATE RPG

Nikolab86

Powder Monkey
03BA1BC5-8725-471A-994F-F7B6D77F5EF4.jpeg
Hello friends again, This afternoon I was able to unearth a pirate game that I played on my PS3 is about Risen 2 and 3. The Risen 2 black waters is the beginning of this magnificent role-playing game of pirates that I already finished. Then with Risen 3 the story continues and in its day on the PS3 I could not finish it.This afternoon watching PSN (Play Station Networks) on my PS4 I discovered the remaster of the Risen 3 Titan Lord Enchanced Edition for PS4 for € 20 and I have the rest of the night hooked on it if you do not know it I recommend it

Ic you like Risen 2 and 3, I would also recommend you Gothic 1, Gothic 2, and Risen 1.

(Fun fact, my profile picture comes from Gothic 2.)

I haven't yet tried Risen 2/3, but the ones mentioned above are among my all time favorites.
They may not be so piraty, but they are still awesome.

In fact most people in the Gothic/Risen community prefer the games I recommended to the last two Risens.
Though I can't confirm nor deny that, due to me not having played them.

I think that I would most likely will like them, though there is only one reason I would be hesitant to call them the best pirate RPGs.
As far as I know the is not any actual naval gameplay in them, the ship is only there to switch islands.

4C49F97D-25E5-4C64-A4F1-2A402868965F.jpeg
well it is very good game missing naval battles but it is a full-fledged pirate game.Look at my iphone wallpaper is Patty the pirate is the sister of the protagonist.They are both sons of the greatest pirate of all time the Beard of Steel.Maybe I try Gothicno I will discard it I did not know of its existence

Ic you like Risen 2 and 3, I would also recommend you Gothic 1, Gothic 2, and Risen 1.

I haven't yet tried Risen 2/3, but the ones mentioned above are among my all time favorites.

In fact most people in the Gothic/Risen community prefer the games I recommended to the last two Risens.

I think that I would most likely will like them, though there is only one reason I would be hesitant to call them the best pirate RPGs.
As far as I know the is not any actual naval gameplay in them, the ship is only there to switch islands.

Look at my iphone wallpaper is Patty the pirate is the sister of the protagonist.They are both sons of the greatest pirate of all time the Beard of Steel.Maybe I try Gothicno I will discard it I did not know of its existence
Ah yes Captain Gregorius steelbeard, he probably appears in Gothic as well.
In the second game there is a pirate named Greg, which is short for Gregorius. ;)

Won't say more as to not spoil the game for you.

I rectify myself friend if there are naval battles. I have taken my impressive pirate ship in a battle against a sea monster that had to be killed with cannon shots

Back