• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Reward part 6- no Key or Parchment in Corridor

FrozenHeart

Freebooter
In reward part 6(in The Farmhouse) I light the candles in Corridor. But there is no Key and Parchment to pickup. Stuck in there. Error log says 'ARef to non existing attributes branch'.

Attachments

• error.log
    207 bytes · Views: 287
  • compile.log
    166.9 KB · Views: 320
  • system.log
    73.6 KB · Views: 301
I tested it and both the parchment and the key are there. (F3 button)
Tried Beta 3-3 wip code and Beta 3-2 so I can't say what's wrong. :confused:

Load a savegame and try to pick up something else,
For ex the book behind one of the charts in the farm bedroom or the cauldron in the kitchen.

I tried with reloading, no use. No chest or hand icon showing in right hand side. Just want to know if the key and parchments is there then why they are not showing anywhere and when to press F3 button??

Last edited:
In WoodesRogers cheatmode only means that the storyteller (Blackbeard's head) is current in the start cabin.

I tested it and both the parchment and the key are there. (F3 button)
Tried Beta 3-3 wip code and Beta 3-2 so I can't say what's wrong. :confused:

Load a savegame and try to pick up something else,
For ex the book behind one of the charts in the farm bedroom or the cauldron in the kitchen.

I'm experiencing the same problem too. Is deleting the options file the only way?

Dosn't it look like this when you enter the corridor for the first time?
corridor.jpg

yeah it does, but when i light the candles there are no keys or parchments (i can't pick up the one nearest to the candle)

Does it get brighter/lighter in the room? Don't you get the hand icon for F3 button use?
candle lit.jpg

In that "light the candles" position press F3 again and you should be able to pick up the parchment.

In the lab and elsewhere:

Right hand items F3 + F3.
Left hand items F3 + fire pistol.
annnd another problem. After the fight at the shop where you use throw pistols at enemies, I can't go to the loanshark. Furthermore, my pistols disappear and cannot be looted if I throw at the crew member unless I throw all at Stretton. There's also this one crewmember who doesn't attack anyone? Tried reloading back to the previous safe in the shop office still does not work

There has been a lot of trouble with that situation and I have made so many extra checks/fixes for it but not enough...
I'll see if I can fix another save game for you.

Which lever - where?

The shop fight wasn't good at all. One of the enemies didn't show up at all so when checking
if all were dead nothing happened. At least three of the others were not equipped with blades.

Here's a save game after the shop. Open now to the loanshark. Hope it works.
I'll spend some time trying to fix this awful bug.

Attachments

• after shop fight.7z
    534.3 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Back