• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Regarding the Build Mod shifting to Build Mod 15

tommy61157

Unofficial Pirate Potato
Staff member
QA Tester
Provisional
Storm Modder
I know I posted this in a couple areas, but I want it to have its own thread as well:

So, we've been discussing it on the discord, but once the Build 15 Beta releases, all the major bugs should be fixed and we are going to want to shift all active efforts towards the Build Mod 15. It'll be playable enough and having a standalone mod with the new engine will attract a lot of people since people don't have to go fetching POTC CDs anymore which are becoming evermore difficult to find. Everyone please prepare for this change, as personally, I won't give a hard deadline, but I wouldn't be shocked if this happened by the end of the year. I'm going to post this to most relevant threads so I can get some feedback regarding this. Hammie has done a lot of work on this and I've been doing a lot of testing, and we're becoming more confident with each new patch about its viability to launch.

Please discuss and leave feedback here, there's only currently 9 bugs left on the GitHub that we feel are "Need to resolve" before we fully launch the Build Mod 15 and shift focus there.

Back