• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Re installing , help please?

Agamemnon74

Powder Monkey
Hello

I have been running G.O.F and Age of Pirates 2 for some years now, and have recently upgraded to a new computer, now I am unable to install anything , A.O.P II COAS is asking for the code when installing, when I enter the code (25 digits and letters) it says this has been installed the maximum number of times. Is there a way to work around this nonsense? Without being able to install Age of pirates 2 , are all of the mods including the 'combined mods' now useless?? Is there a mod which includes Age of pirates II ? Do I now have to buy another copy of AOP2 ? what a rip off.

I have heard of this happening before and suspect that there is a fix for this.............somewhere. I have not found it yet.

Hello

I have been running G.O.F and Age of Pirates 2 for some years now, and have recently upgraded to a new computer, now I am unable to install anything , A.O.P II COAS is asking for the code when installing, when I enter the code (25 digits and letters) it says this has been installed the maximum number of times. Is there a way to work around this nonsense? Without being able to install Age of pirates 2 , are all of the mods including the 'combined mods' now useless?? Is there a mod which includes Age of pirates II ? Do I now have to buy another copy of AOP2 ? what a rip off.

I bought the game from Gamersgate and yes, that is happening to me right now...

I have reported the matter to Gamersgate staff and I didn't get a reply yet.

Back