• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Re-activation: Where do I find the data for the smuggler in the Port Royale tavern?

Fluen

Freebooter
I had an incident in the Port Royale tavern. And all the usual characters got stuck in combat mode. I've found the data for most of them and re-activated them. But the data for the smuggler, who sits on the second floor isn't with the others in the taverns-file in the Program/Characters/Init-folder.

In my game his name is Rabel De Leon. Pathfinder has been unable to find a character with that name, so I begin to suspect, that it's a random name assigned to the smuggler in the tavern. But how do I then find his data, so I can re-activate him?

For some reason, smuggler agents are in "PROGRAM\Characters\init\usurers.c". The game name for Port Royale is Redmond - it's one of the stock game towns which were given real world names but which need to be referred to by their stock game names in code.

So the smuggler in Port Royale is "Redmond_Smuggler".

That was not the place, I would have looked for a smuggler! No wonder I couldn't find him. Thank you.

Back