• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug Quest to help english pirate save his crew problem

Nb7

Sailor Apprentice
When i accepted this quest, i could not fast travel in town, also the dialog for stats 'o' key stopped working, something like: "stats dialog is unavaible right now" and when i went to cuba to that place you need to land on i couldn't there was no icon to 'shore'. So i reloaded an early save and refused to help him

Great mod! thank you

i am running latest moddb build 14 beta 4

Attachments

• InternalSettings.h
    68.9 KB · Views: 168
The quest does indeed disable fast travel. I'm not sure how the stats dialog works but the quest code also does something to the menu. Both are restored when the quest ends.

Are you sure you were at the right place? I've been able to land at Bahia de San Antonio without any trouble. Note that if you're trying to use the "Sail-To" command to go quickly to a port or beach, it only shows up on the list of destinations if you've been there before or you have a map of the island.

I did that quest last week and it worked fine. The maps can be confusing and the first time I did it I explored that whole section of coastline before finding the correct beach.

Maybe i try again in the next playtrough, i went to the correct place, i'm playing in arcade mode so i can sail to anywhere and the 'shore' icon was missing but i didn't try exiting from the ship side (i tried to go to shore with the menu system) no icon to 'hot action' moor either
maybe i was to far away from the place i don't know
thank you for the response

Last edited:
Back