• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Quest-line help

So, I have a question, can you do Pirate quest-line and any nation quest-line at the same time? I mean like having both of the quests in the quest book? Of course, what I am going to do is, that I am going to complete nation quest-line(french one) before pirate quest-line, so I would not have problems doing the nation quest-line. Another question: Are there any script changes in GOF 1.2 that differs from vanilla game regarding does quest-lines?

Yet I have another problem. I am playing Peter Blood storyline, I have reputation of 'admiration' with french, but the Governor won't give me Letter of Marque! Is that because my nation is English?

Edit: Nevermind, just got it.

So, I have a question, can you do Pirate quest-line and any nation quest-line at the same time? I mean like having both of the quests in the quest book? Of course, what I am going to do is, that I am going to complete nation quest-line(french one) before pirate quest-line, so I would not have problems doing the nation quest-line. Another question: Are there any script changes in GOF 1.2 that differs from vanilla game regarding does quest-lines?

Question 1. Nope sorry.

Question 2. Yes, Several quests were bugged and required dialogue changes. The Tenochtitlan quest was broken because of this to the point you could not continue. In addition, there have been many changes made in RPG utilities and other files regarding NPC characters and character generation that also effect the quests - especially the little local and Governor's quests.

MK

Back