• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Professional Fencer Locked?

Jason

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
I don't know if I am losing my mind but, I stared a new and after I got toughness, advanced defense etc. the professional fencer was locked. I don't think I have ever seen that before, and I have no clue how to unlock it.

Isn't that the one you unlock by doing fencing practice with your crew on deck?

By default, perks are locked, but you can disable that by editing "InternalSettings.h", finding the line '#define ALLOW_LOCKED_PERKS 1' and changing the 1 to 0.

To find out how to unlock a perk, go to the "Options" menu and change difficulty to one of the lower two settings. You can change it back again to your preferred setting when you've found out how to unlock perks.

And indeed, "Professional Fencer" is unlocked by challenging your deck crew to a fencing match.

Of course it is. Duh! I have only been playing this game 11 years. Obviously the reason I was so surprised is forgot to get the fencing practice which I usually do first on deck. Thanks Grey Roger

Back