• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Price of discretion part 2 bug?

zenmaster

Landlubber
Hi Guys! I just completed part 1 of price of discretion. So i went to Panama to find the guy for part 2, but the moment i try entering the gates (Night or day, I also got the trading license) my character cannot move! I go out of the gates, and still cant move!! Anyone knows what this could be?
I also tried re-doing the mission with the same result...

Any help would be appreciated!!

Tnx guys!

Last edited:
Hi Guys! I just completed part 1 of price of discretion. So i went to Panama to find the guy for part 2, but the moment i try entering the gates (Night or day, I also got the trading license) my character cannot move! I go out of the gates, and still cant move!! Anyone knows what this could be?

Tnx guys!
probably just you, also new to this game but i did that mission without any errors on my part tho.

Tnx guys!

I don't know that bug, I did that mission without a problem too.

The only thing I can do is to tell a colleague about the bug, for that I need the 'error.log' and the 'save' files just before the bug.

The error.log file is in the root directory of the game and the save is in the same folder.

Back