• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help PotC NH and PA Intro

What do ye like most on the NH mod?

• Forts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Characters

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Storylines

• Ships

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • All above

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • None of the above

• Total voters

OldManSparrow

Sailor Apprentice
Ahoy there PA Crew!
Me name is CapnNickSparrow and I have a question.

I gonna relaunch me YT Channel soon the plan is to be the Ultimate Pirate YT channel. I played PotC NH since Beta 2 and I luv, within 4 weeks I get my new rig(GTX 1080, I5 8600K and 16GB DDR4 RAM + 2K Monitor). I saw the intro with the cannonball and boom logo PotC NH and then the PA Intro.

To make it short... I totally luved it, so me question be: Do you lads have a template for Vegas or any other editings tool, so I can add me name and my logo on it? If yes, could ye share it and may I use it?

Yours Truly,
CapnNickSparrow

When you start New Horizons, you get the see the intro of the game: The PotC NH Logo and the Pirates Ahoy logo, right?

Is there a template? to edit for my own?
that video content, savvy?

I wanna use it for my YT channel

Ahoy! I think I have found the things how the trailer is made.

The beginning is actually a piece of the trailer from AOP CT. The scene is in the middle. I need to add my logo and the music from your intro.

Then the second part I gonna replace with a template with inkt. Some vignette around it and just adding text amn the music from your intro.

And viola done!

NH logo.....
the text that says: Piratesahoy! Pirates of the Caribbean. The Pieces of Eight font. Which preset(a settings file in Photoshop, like the bleding options, so all the things that were applied to edit the text(

NH logo.....
the text that says: Piratesahoy! Pirates of the Caribbean. The Pieces of Eight font. Which preset(a settings file in Photoshop, like the bleding options, so all the things that were applied to edit the text(
I don't think we've got such a thing.

Back