• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PotC New Horizons Mod Build 14 Walkthroughs now on Wiki

Thanks very much for doing this Talisman! Your efforts are much appreciated, and I'm sure people will be glad to see the walkthroughs up again. :drunk

sorry but where does the game saves? Becouse in the SAVE folder there are no ...

The SAVE folder is exactly where is saves.
Though with the mod, there are storyline subfolders in there that are used.

sorry, place just a little question here because I do not have enough privileges to create post ... In this point, "Exit Library - talk to self - leave Grand Turk - Outside Port Gate - Davy Jones Crew member walks up and talks to you - QB Update ", they came out from the library and did not come the crew member. I have to leave then Turk, but where do I go to meet the crew member?

@Yo ho ho! - when you leave the Library you should talk to yourself - then walk towards the Port - a crewmember of Davy Jone's crew should walk up and talk to you. The quest book will then update, then you sail to Havana. Cuba

If the crew member does not appear and talk to you - go back to an Save and try again - it must happen for the quest to work. :yes

in fact, just out from the library I talk to myself, but the crew member Davy Jone does not appear. However, I'll try again

Back