• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release PotC: New Horizons - Build 14 Beta 3 Released!

i have installed the new mod, yet whenever i start a new game i still get a problem has occurred error and the game shuts down. I have tried configuring it to windows xp service pack 3 and i still get the same problem. Any advice/help would be apreciated as i used to love this game!
(if this is the wrong forum im sorry and please direct me to the right forum) :)
thanks!

i have installed the new mod, yet whenever i start a new game i still get a problem has occurred error and the game shuts down. I have tried configuring it to windows xp service pack 3 and i still get the same problem. Any advice/help would be apreciated as i used to love this game!
(if this is the wrong forum im sorry and please direct me to the right forum) :)
thanks!
It would probably be best if you make a new thread here: http://www.piratesahoy.net/forums/build-support-troubleshooting.41/
We'll be needing more details though, such as the contents of the .log files in your main game folder, as well as what graphics card you have.

Last edited:
Very cool, mate! I've added them to our PiratesAhoy! YouTube channel now!
Keep it up. I'll definitely check them out once I get back home in a few weeks. :dance

Back