• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Possible bug. Shipyard master immortal

pumazzo

Landlubber
Hi!
I am a new player of GOF 2.1.5. I think i found a bug in the mission industrial espionage.
So, I left my boat at the lighthouse and I reached the city on foot. I was able to enter the city at night but I was attacked by the guards inside. I fought my way trough the city to the shipyard but it was still closed. So I waited outside till morning.
Once entered in the shop I was immediately attacked by the ship master who is immune to my attacks.
I can pick-up the blueprints and spawn the helpers but i can't leave until i clear the room.
The guards can be killed but not the ship master so I am stuck inside until I am killed.
Unfortunately I saved just before entering the shipyard, is there any way to finish the quest at this point?
(I am playing with a "only one save per profile" house rule)
Thanks for the help

The way to complete the industrial espionage mission is to go into the back room and wait until after 22:00. Then walk out, pick up the blueprints and leave.

The shipwright is indeed immortal.

You can also try to steal the blueprint then rush you outside the building and run outside the town (on land)... If you kill nobody, you can return to town after a while ; I have habit to explore the land then return in the city after un moment. Guards leave me go without attacking me...
If you want to try this, i recommend you save the game before start the action.

But Hylie Pistof's solution is the best way to have the blueprint without any trouble.

Back