• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Playmobil Pirates Movie Coming in 2017!

Thagarr

Pining for the Fjords!
Creative Support
Storm Modder
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
Pirate Legend
Ok, this is likely to cost me what little dignity I have left, but I simply couldn't resist! I know @Keith loves himself some Playmobil Pirates, so when I saw this, I just had to post it! I also wanted to give you all a bit of warning, once he sees this, the forums may get a bit more ...colorful! xD

Anyway, back to the real news! With the success of The LEGO Movie, Plamobil decided they wanted a piece of the action and convinced ON Entertainment, Wild Bunch and Pathe to pony $80 million doubloons to make a full length movie. I didn't think The LEGO Movie had near enough pirates in it anyway, so hopefully Playmobil can get this right! You can read the full story HERE! The project is being helmed by Bob Persichetti and should be out in 2017! Maybe Keith will have logged back in by then! :wp

Attachments

• playmobil-pirate.jpg
    playmobil-pirate.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 32
Playmobil? . . . OH GOD, when I was still a wee boy I had nightmares about those figures, I thought they went out of business with those, since I didn't notice any of their products on the shelves and now I hear, that they're gonna make a movie with those things?

I am thinking a Playmobil Pirate movie would at least have more of a basis in reality than the last couple of Disney POTC movies. :wp

Back