• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Playing?

American Truck Simulator, at least sometimes. With some AC/DC in the background it almost feels like a Road movie and I quite like the Kenworth W900.
Though it's a bit harsh to pay over 400$ at a gas station. Most time I just roleplay to pay that in €; makes it a bit cheaper. :rumgone
On a more serious note, all those gallons would cost you much, much more here in Germany, more than double the amount. I'm curious: is gasoline really that cheap in the US?

The AI traffic is nice, but... also pretty dumb. There are drivers that pass you just so they can slow down and turn onto their exit a little further - like they could never ever do that behind you, because of reasons. And that is only one of many examples.
Pretty idiotic, but that makes it also realistic, since I have seen this behaviour a lot in real life. Makes me wonder if the stupidity of the AI is intentional.

Last edited:
Back