• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Play every Nation Quest Line

Miguel Sanchez

Landlubber
After playing a Nation General-Governor Quests you are unable to play for any other nation. Of course I didn't like that and I didn't want to start a new game.

So after playing the Spanish Nation Quests I wanted to play the French Nation Quests but I wasn't allowed.

Changing this is quite simple. Go where the General-Governor is, save you game and exit. Then modify the file BattleInterface.c and add the following lines (in red) in the function void InitBattleInterface():

void InitBattleInterface()
{
pchar.questTemp.NationQuest = FRANCE;
pchar.questTemp.State = "";
pchar.questTemp.CurQuestNumber = 1

This will change the attributes corresponding to which was the last Nation Quests Played (.NationQuest), the current mission of that Nation Quest Line (.State) and current mission number (.CurQuestNumber).

Then return to the city, save the game, exit and remove the added lines.

Note: Remember to remove these 3 lines before talking to the General-Governor or you won't get the next mission.

Is it works?
How many changes were after finish all missions for Spain?
Have you finished French Nation Quests?

This seems to work. You may only have to exit the port and enter it again to reset the settings of the governor npc. If you're already in the governor town he'll keep insisting that you have ties to the brotherhood of the coast.

Back