• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Planning a Pirate Party?

Keith

Raping the Horses and Stealing the Women!
Staff member
Administrator
I got this email a couple of days ago from Matt who is involved in organising parties, in this case Pirate Parties!. So if your looking to have one soon follow the link and have a peruse on what you might be able to add to get more into the theme of things.
I stumbled across your site when I was doing some pirate research. I wasn't sure if your site was just dedicated to pirate games or all pirate subjects (as I read a few posts about pirate films etc). So, no idea if this might be relevant for your visitors or not, but incase it is.....

I’m a professional party planner, and I’ve put together a step by step guide for how to design and plan a pirate themed party for kids. It’s got lots of ideas from ‘Message in a Bottle invitations’ – scented with Ocean Breeze fragrance oil, to ‘Shark Bite’ punch, and loads of great recipes such as Apple Pie-rate ship, Octopus Hotdogs, Mermaid Tail cookies, Pirate Ship sandwiches, and Ginger-dead Men.

If you think this might be of interest to your visitors, then I'd really appreciate a shout out. The page is at http://www.party-ideas-by-a-pro.com/pirate-party-ideas.html

Attachments

• pa-logo.gif
    pa-logo.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 17
LOL! Sounds hilarious!

Also nice that apparently people are contacting the site now about pirate-related stuff. Always a good thing, right?

Back