• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide Pirates of the Burning Sea Character Creation & Tutorial

J2JonJeremy

Landlubber
Hello PiratesAhoy!

I know that PotBS isn't much loved these days by the Age of Sail community and for good reasons. But I just can't help the fact that I find myself jumping back into this game time and again just to sail the sea. This time, I thought that I'd record my adventures for anyone interested in what I believe is the only "major" Age of Sail MMO currently available in Pirates of the Burning Sea.

You can find the first video showcasing the Character Creation and Tutorial of a Pirate Cutthroat below!

If anyone has any background or insight into PotBS, please feel free to share! It's been a long time since I last played. :)

Thanks for the video mate, I was seriously tempted to join PotBS back in it's heyday, it really looked cool and a lot of fun! I couldn't get past the monthly fee though, at that time I had very little free cash to spare and just couldn't justify the expense. Besides, I know I would have wound not going to work and staying home and pirating all day! :aar

Several of the PotBS ship modellers hang around here from time to time, in fact, we have several of their models in New Horizons. They are really quite good!

We are not planning on an MMO with Hearts of Oak, but hopefully at some point, we will have some PVP battles at the very least! :onya

Back