• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirates! Avast newsletter

K

Keith

This looks like the official Pirates Newsletter.....
I got this of the cutlass isle forums.

http://www.infoyouaskedfor.com/r.cgi?=m6991_6824431

So sign up ;)

Also beta testers will be chosen from the members of this newsletter :yes

Hey jeff can ye shed some light on what the news letter is about? What sort of stuff can we expect from it?

ahh just read the rest of it

Yes, we did send out an email blast to several Atari registered customers for our upcoming newsletter, "Avast!". This will be a relatively low traffic newsletter (no more than monthly... we don't want to clutter your inboxes). But we've got a lot of fun things planned for it and for the website and we want to get a big group of dedicated people participating. We are planning to save some screenshots and videos to give Avast! subscribers (and people on fan forums such as this one) a "first look" before the rest of the world can view them. Throw in a few sweepstakes and contests, and it should be a lot of fun!

And as you mentioned... though we have not determined how many beta testers will participate in the game, we have decided that we'll only be taking them from this list of subscribers, and that they will be the first to hear about it (via the newsletter) when registration opens.

You will also be able to sign up for Avast from the Pirates! website which is almost ready to go live.

Sweet i've been waiting for the website for a while now ;)

Keith said:
Sweet i've been waiting for the website for a while now :yes
Yep, should be good... Jeff mentioned this at E3, too, so all of my anticipatory salivary glands are beginning to work overtime... ;)

Back