• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PirateKing Online

Ravenheart

Native Obfuscator
Anime style pirates MMO, doesn't look too bad.
www.piratekingonline.com

Here you can see in-game screenshots:
<a href="http://mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/screens/gameID/268/setStart/1" target="_blank">http://mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/scr.../268/setStart/1</a>

I'm not really into all that futuristic/fantasy stuff when it comes to my pirating,but then again who knows it could turn out to be a great game.I tell you i'm about ready to move to japan or korea as they've got tons of smaller or actually a better description might be smaller budget/lesser known,well atleast compared to what most people consider a normal sized company/budget/game over in the western world where we usually only get the major releases from the east and ofcoarse our own countries developers.But the more and more I read of late theres games out of korea and japan that i'de love to play but they either arent going to localize and ship to the west or in the case for the online ones (wich is were I started but do to my extremely defficiant brain power and not sleeping lastnight I sorta rambled off the subject a bit) they aren't going to or aren't planning to atleast yet localize it for western countries and set up servers in the west.Yes i'm talking pirate/nautical games but also other types of games i'de give vital parts of my anatomy to play.But then again theres alot of online/mmo games out now and in the past that I haven't/aren't playing because I can't afford it.Basically as far as me and my online gameing experiences it's all been either free to play games like FPS's or little free or one time fee games.I've yet to sink my teeth into a true blue MMO game and it's been driving me nuts for years.Hopefully I can save enough up by time pirates of the burning sea comes out to play that atleast for 6 months to a year.I've actually already started saving up but with me having no job and the time wearing on I end up need to buy something every now and then,ok need is sometimes not the right word,but either way money is spent,so lets just hope they make it a reasonable price so some those of us who don't use dollar bills as wadding in our cannons can play.And no I don't mean everyones rich,but some people play like 5+ subscription type online games where as i'm saving up for one.Anywho lets keep our fingers crossed that the few that are being made for our areas are both well made and cheap and that hopefully we might get a few nice imports too if the western market can tempt them enough.

Back